Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Kubiki.ge LEGO online store web-site; when using our services you agree with the following terms and conditions:
The terms used herein shall have the following meaning:
- ‘Kubiki’ – Brand owned by LTD ‘Aidio’;
- ‘Kubiki.ge Website’ – a website owned by LTD Aidio, the web address of which is – https://kubiki.ge and all its sub-pages;
- ‘Online Store’ – an online shop which is the ownership of LTD Aidio and its electronic address is indicated in the second paragraph;
- ‘Goods’, ‘Product’, ‘Production’ – goods placed on Kubiki.ge website for sale;
- ‘Internet Browser’ – an HTTP customer, or software application that allows its customers to receive information from documents and other media outlets on hypertext markup language in web servers or file systems;
- ‘cookies’ – electronic identifiers, which uses Kubiki.ge to give the authorization of some service to the authorized person on the website of Kubiki.ge Online Store; On the Internet browser manufacturer’s website, you usually have information on how to stop cookies in your Internet Browser, but in this case you will no longer be able to use the features that make it comfortable to us, so we recommend that you always have this function on when visiting our website
- ‘Visitor’ – a person who has electronic communication through Kubiki.ge web-site and has not logged in.
- ‘Authorization’ – the function of access to the information resources available on Kubiki.ge web-site related to computer and information security, along with other rights and privileges, grants a person the right to create his/her personal profile on the web-site of Kubiki.ge for the purpose of using the Online Store, to introduce, to read, to corrector add new profile;
- ‘User Page’ – a sub-page available on the web-site of Online Store that creates a user registration process and reflects the information entered in this user profile as well as the orders and other information related to it;
- ‘Authorization process’ – means granting a person the right to enter the user’s virtual name and key (password) on the Kubiki.ge web-site and request authorization;
- ‘Registration’ – a special procedure conducted through the Internet browser on the web-site of Kubiki.ge, which enables the user to create a virtual username and virtual key, and allows the person to access the Online Store web-site;
- ‘Personal Information’ – any information that is defined as ‘personal data’ by the law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection;
- ‘Profile’ -any information filled in by the user about himself/herself during registration.
- ‘Information about the User’ – any electronic and other information as well as personal information collected by LTD ‘Aidio’ about Kubiki.ge web-users and visitors;
- ‘User’ – a person who has registered with Kubiki.ge web-site;
- ‘Virtual Key’ – a combination of symbols (Password) that a person sets up on the website of Kubiki.ge when accessing his/her user page and accessing it from other persons for protection;
- ‘E-mail’ – the virtual name of a person chosen by the person when registering on the Kubiki.ge web-site for identification thereof by Kubiki.ge as the user;
- ‘Spam’ – a post containing direct or indirect advertisements; harmful web-site links; obscene or insulting expression; an irrelevant content or text generated from Kubiki.ge web-site.
- ‘Virus’ – malicious software;
- ‘Factory packaging’ – packaging by which the manufacturer produces the products.
- ‘Kubiki.ge Packing’ – packaging, where a person placing an order will receive the product from LTD Aidio, except for the transportation company’s envelope (or other packaging to transport the product), if the packaging has a specially allocated place or opportunity for its opening without any damage; torn, cut or other way of integrity packing shall be deemed a damaged packaging;
- ‘Marketable style’ – visual and physical condition available at the moment of release of the product by the manufacturer when the product is attractive to the buyer;
- ‘Transport Company’ – a company that provides consumers with consumer products to deliver on the website of Kubiki.ge and is responsible for timely delivery of the company and / or factory packaging and commodity protection;
2. Electronic Communication Means
When you place an order on our website, or send us a message, an electronic communication is made between the company and you, therefore, Kubiki.ge will respond to your question or request electronically (except as required by law) or by your e-mail. By mailing, and / or posting information (response) in the appropriate section. Therefore, by clicking on contact with us you agree that the contact information you provide is correct and the electronic communication between the Company and you has the power of a written document and both parties have the right to use it as official correspondence between the parties.
All products, text, melodies, images, icons, logos, electronically downloadable goods shall be the property of LTD Aidio or the owners / suppliers of this product and shall be protected by the Law of Georgia on Copyright law of Georgia and the international law respectively.
4. User Page
If you are using Kubiki.ge Online Store and you are registered on the Online Store website, then you have a virtual key to access your page, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your private key against any third party.
5. Minor Buyer
Kubiki.ge shall not sell products to children, and in case of minors, the products shall be ordered in agreement with the adults.
Kubiki.ge shall reserve the right to cancel any order without prior agreement.
6. Overview, Comments, Communication and Other Content
Web-site users and visitors can leave comments, discuss products, share experiences, ideas, questions or other information if such action is not prohibited by law, or is not degrading, irritating, intuitive, personal information or intellectual property of someone else or if not in any other unlawful way harmful to the person or containing a virus, political campaign, advertising or any other ‘spam’. The user shall not have the right to use the e-mail (or other) address of another person and act on behalf of another person, while Kubiki.ge shall have the right (and not the obligation) to prevent such a user from neglecting any above-mentioned rule (delete the information published in violation of the rules, cancel the user’s electronic key or other).
Author of information published on the website of Kubiki.ge shall be responsible for compliance of such information with the law. By publishing information, the person shall entitle LTD Aidio to use such information in its sole discretion. At the same time, responsibility for damages caused to a third party by such publication shall be borne with the author of such information.
7. Risk of Loss and Damage of Product
In case of purchasing products through Kubiki.ge Online Store, LTD Aidio shall serve as a transport company in Tbilisi territory, and in case of ordering to deliver in other Regions of Georgia, transportation might be conducted by the Georgian post, DHL or other transport company contracted by LTD Aidio, through delivery to the specified address.
When transportation is made by Georgian post, DHL or other transport company in order to avoid misunderstandings, the user shall not receive a parcel with damaged packaging from transport company and immediately inform LTD Aidio to this effect by sending a notification to the following e-mail:[email protected] or contact the company by phone: 595 770 330, in case of delivering the parcel LTD Aidio shall be no longer liable to consider arising claims.
Our company is focused on customer satisfaction, but we do not want to take responsibility for the errors and possibly low quality services of mediators, so we urge our customers to carefully check the packaging of the parcel before signing the relevant documentation of the transport agent. In case of damage to the packaging, the user shall be entitled not to receive a parcel from the transport company or to open the parcel before the delivery, to fully realize that it is undamaged and correct and only thereafter, signing a receipt confirming the acceptance of the parcel.
In case of damaged product or wrong order received with undamaged packaging, please take a photo of the received parcel showing the damage and / or error and email us at the following email: [email protected]
8. Return of Product and Refund
Return of sold goods is regulated by the Consumer Rights Bill. From June 1 2022, the customer has the right to return the item purchased online within 14 calendar days, in case the item has a commodity look, packaging is unopened and intact, has all the accessories and boxes. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a any refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we might require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Kubiki.ge will return the goods and inspect them for damage, replace them with the appropriate products or refund the amount within the next 10 days to the same account from which the payment was made. When returning the money, only the value of the item is returned, Kubiki.ge is not obliged to reimburse the customer for the shipping fees paid by him/her when purchasing the item or returning.
Item is not subject to return if:
- The trader has provided the service under the contract in full, he started providing the service with the prior consent of the customer, and the customer knew that if he received the service in full, he would lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- The delivered goods or services are made to the individual order of the customer or are clearly tailored to his personal needs
- The delivered goods were inseparably integrated with other goods due to their characteristics at the time of delivery;
- Customer was provided with goods in sealed boxes, which was violated/opened/damaged after delivery and, thus, the goods could not be returned;
- The item with lack of complectation, with any physical damage.
The customer must submit a request for the return of the item to the call center 595 770 330, social network ( facebook.com/kubiki.ge ) or e-mail. By mail [email protected]
9. Product Price
The prices on our website shall cover the product price and all the taxes provided by the Georgian legislation. If an error in the product price worsens the terms of purchase for the user, we shall agree such case with you and only in your consent, we shall fulfill your order, and if we fail to reach agreement, your order shall be canceled.
After selecting the desired product, and selecting a payment button, the sum shall be automatically written off from your card.
10. Limited Responsibility
Kubiki.ge Online Store is presented on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and you agree with this condition. LTD Aidio’ shall not be liable for any damage or loss directly or indirectly arising from the use or non-use of the Online Store.
The carrier (Transportation) company shall solely liable for any damage caused as the result of transportation of the product, however, the User shall notify the relevant service of Kubiki.ge about any unwanted circumstances and the Company shall reserve the right to make a final decision on the problem.
11. Governing Law
When using Kubiki.ge Online Store, you agree that any dispute that may arise between you and LTD Aidio shall be governed by the Georgian laws.
12. LTD Aidio Official Application
Official applications and letters of LTD Aidio shall be deemed to be delivered if provided by a registered mail at the following address: LTD Aidio office located at #46, Viktor Dolidze St, Tbilisi, Georgia.
When conducting its activities LTD Aidio shall take security of the User’s personal information in accordance with the Georgian laws, including personal data protection legislation.
The information below shows what kind of personal information we process and use for successful operation of the Online Store and your effective service.
Information collected by us helps us to improve and simplify our services. Below are the types of information we use:
- Information provided by you to us – we receive and store any information you provide on the Internet store or other means. You cannot furnish us with information, but in this case, you will not benefit from the advantages of using it, for example, if we do not know your address, we can not count on the transportation price before the order is made and the information about the address is provided.
- Automatically provided information – We store and use the information automatically provided by your internet browser such as ‘cookies’.
- E-mail – to improve electronic communications, we often receive a confirmation of the fact that you received our letter and have read it.
- Information obtained from other sources – We may also get information about you from other sources, and we’ll add this information to your private file. For example, if you are using Facebook authentication, then we may automatically take the information you have openly provided by Facebook.
14. Required Minimum Information Transfer to Third Party Service Providers
LTD Aidio uses the banking and courier (transportation) services of other companies for the purpose of performing its activities and providing full service to its customers. In this case, LTD Aidio, delivers personal information (name, surname, address, personal number, bank account number, single order code, order Date) to a third party and / or parties.
- Business development – Our company is a constantly developing company, so we can start a new business, in which case we may use information about you for our new business interests.
- With your permission – if we intend to transfer information about you to a third person (except for the above mentioned cases) we shall notify you in writing about it and submit your information to a third party only after receiving your confirmation.
15. Information Transfer to Third Party with User’s Permission
Transfer of such personal information to a third party which is not covered under this Agreement and the Law shall be implemented only by written consent of such data owner.
16. User Responsibility for Own Information Security
You shall be liable for access of other persons to your computer and your code, always use the ‘Log Out’ function when you leave your computer unattended.
17. User Access to Own Data
The user shall have access practically to all the data available on Kubiki.ge website from and all the data entered during the log in process on the Kubiki.ge website. The User may, at any time, change, correct, add, delete or cancel the information provided on the website of Kubiki.ge.
18. User Terms, Warnings and Changes
Our business and legislation in Georgia are constantly changing, so we can make changes in our standard conditions, we are trying to provide information to our users, but this does not fall within the scope of our obligations, so please check our Online Store Terms from time to time.
19. Effective Term of Agreement and Modifications
This Agreement shall apply to a person using the website of Kubiki.ge, as well as during settlement of legal relations when using the Online Store.
In case of making any changes to the part of this Agreement, which regulates the sale of products supplied by LTD Aidio, the rule, that has been defined by this Agreement with the purpose of acquiring a particular product which has started with the legal relationship and acted until the end of such legal relationship, shall apply.
Changes and amendments made to any other part of this Agreement shall take effect on the next day following publication thereof on the website of Kubiki.ge.
20. Delivery Terms
If your order is registered in our system with the status “delivered” and you have not received a message or product, please forthwith email us about this fact on the following email address: [email protected], and after detecting the problem, the Company shall take care of elimination of any misunderstanding / omission in timely manner.
21. Delivery Cost and Period
The time of delivery is 1-5 working days. In the case of delivery period change kubiki.ge representative will contact you. Delivery price depends on the volume of purchase, and the shipping address.
Delivery price of the purchase in Tbilisi territory up to 100 GEL is 10 GEL and the delivery price of the purchase above 100 GEL is free. Delivery price of the purchase in other regions of Georgia is 15 GEL on any volume of purchase.